Friday, July 4, 2008

Mid-Season update...

Ok...I am 6 months into my current project and have a moderate amount of success. My last bankroll post was back on May 23 and I have won $143.90 since that date...I was on a slight downswing, but have recovered it over the last two weeks. I have also received $336.39 in rakeback for the months of May and June...so the bankroll sits at $7067.54.

I have won a little over $3000 in the last 6 months, and the majority of the winnings has come at 50NL. However, If I am going to make it to 16K by the end of the year I will need to have the mojority of my play at 100nl and 200nl.

I look forward to the challenge and I believe I should get in a good quantity of play once we get past labor day.

Shout out to Willing2die as he enters the WSOP Main Event this weekend for Day 1 of the tournament. GL sir and TID!!! One hand at a time...give 'em hell!!!

1 comment:

Willing2Die said...

Damn.....I just read you blog today and saw the good luck message for the WSOP. I really appreciate that....too bad it didn't work :):):).

It sounds like you're ready to tackle the $100 NL games on FT. They are just as soft as the $50 games. You will crush them. I have tons of notes on different guys at that level so just AIM me if you ever need anything.

Eric "W2D"