Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nearing 8K...

I have won $126.70 over 326 hands in the last few days...both sessions were very short playing 6 tables for about 15 minutes. I doubled up on a couple of tables and stopped my play with winning sessions. Total bankroll is up to $7633.58. I should receive another $150 or so when my rakeback is paid next month.

www.rakebreak.com is going to start paying out each week instead of monthly which is good for me too! I am also eligible for free www.stoxpoker.com training based on the volume of play I have through rakebreak. I must register and pay a registration fee of $100 which I should recovery fairly quick. I think I should take advantage of the opportunity as I was leaning towards www.cardrunners.com and their training site. I will give stoxpoker a try for a few months to see if it can improve my play and move to cardrunners if I don't find value in their training,

Another positive to rakeback trough rakebreak is the $20k freeroll they offer for those that create $500+ in MGR through FullTilt. I have qualified every month for over a year, but the freeroll is scheduled during a time when I can't play on Sunday afternoons. I should be able to play from October to March, but April through September just doesn't work.

No comments: