Monday, February 23, 2009

February status...





I haven't played as much this month as I expected. I have been sick the last week or so and took a full 5 days off from poker. I have played a lot more live than I have over the last 3-4 months with good success. I also played an $11 6-max tourney on FT today and won...$375 for first place.







So here are my profits through 23 days of play.

Live cash...$1046





Online NL cash....$355.25



Online PLO cash...$31.75



Online Tourneys...$364.20



Rakeback...$106.91






Total... $1840.61



4 comments:

Dominic said...

Well done that man, nice month.

I play higher stakes as a rule but have decided to embark on a bankroll challenge where I roll $50-$5000.

I thought I'd try it after reading about Chris Ferguson in that poker player magazine.

It's hard to stay focused at times but it'll be worth it when I'm done and a big fat bottle of champagne is waiting for me when I'm done.

Well so far so good, I'll be posting about it if you want to see how I'm getting on.

my bankroll building challenge.

Good luck with your poker

Broker

Jonny said...

Nice win. Do you ever play turbos? I've been playing them exclusively lately and am starting to believe they are the most profitable venture if played correctly. Just interested to see what your opinion on them is.

birdiemachine said...

I play SNG's very rarely, but when I do, it's definitely turbos. Most don't play the bubble very well and you can gain a big advantage with aggressive play at this time of the game.

I would multi-table up to 12 tables starting a new table every 4-5 minutes so all tables wouldn't be short-handed at the same time.

WHat site do yu play? I haven't read your SPorts Investment blog in a few months...hope its stil going well.

birdiemachine said...

I dont play very high stakes but it would be very difficult to play seriously below 50nl. Good luck with the CHallenge. Once you get past 25nl it should be a breeze.