Monday, February 2, 2009

Ice Storm 2009




AN ice storm shut down Danville, KY with an inch of ice and two inches of snow on top. Every tree had some damage after 24 hours of freezing rain. It was like a war zone and most everyone lost their electricity, and water as the pumping stations couldn't generate clean water. We are still under a boil water advisory, but luckily our power has been restored after 6 days without!





I did get to play online for an hour or so on Friday night as we spent the night with relatives in Harrodsburg.





Most of my time has been spent clearing trees and limbs from work and trying to keep our children entertained throughout this madness. Only getting to play on Friday caused me to miss IronMan status by one day.


Overall, January was a very good month for me...probably one of my best ever for cash game play. I will post my results in my next blog.

No comments: