Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Twitch TV

Discovered a pretty cool site for watching some online poker.  Most are pretty random dudes playing low stakes tournaments and a few cash guys, but I did find one that usually streams live for 6-8 hours a day on Monday-Friday.  He's a PRO from Atlanta named Joel Patchell...JPATCHE on Twitch.tv.  Most that are streaming are online GAMERS playing their various online games.  Poker players have caught over the last year or so and people will actually donate to help their cause...weird!

Anyway, jpatche plays 1000nl and 2000nl (4 tables) online at Bovada which keeps their players anonymous.  He uses a HUD but with anonymous players it only tracks for each session as being played.  He gives some good commentary and you can chat with him as he plays.  He has over 150 viewers as I watched him play on Monday.

Another entertaining streamer is the now notorious StickyRice who ran $2000 into $40,000 in one night on Bovada.  He streamed the entire run and you can watch at the link below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2DD31vypc

Check out twitch.tv when you have a chance...pretty neat!

Still on a great run but my number of hands has dropped.  Only up to 2308 hands through today and I will need to play hard if I plan to get in 5000 hands this month, as I had hoped.  Profits are still great as I have moved thru 50nl into 100nl and I won a short session before my connectivity issues hit me again.


Profits are at $405.10 for the month with $198.60 at 25nl...$178.69 at 50nl and $27.81 at 100nl in 66 hands.  Also, I'm winning at every position on the table... BB, SB, UTG, HJ, CO & Button.  

Still playing in the local NL game and have won about $1000 over the last two weeks.  Had been on a cold streak and stuck about $500 over the last 3 months or so.

Til next time...









No comments: